Before booking with SKN Deep, please review our contraindications guidelines to ensure you are the right candidate for the service.
We are not a medical practice, and our permanent makeup specialists have the right to refuse service if he/she feels that you are not suitable.
If you check off any of the following conditions below, we advise you consult with your family doctor prior to booking an appointment with us.
- Contraindications for COSMETIC and PARAMEDICAL tattooing:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Active skin infections or diseases (such as eczema, psoriasis, or acne)
- Blood disorders (such as hemophilia or von Willebrand disease)
- Autoimmune diseases (such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- Allergies or sensitivities to tattoo ink or topical anesthetics
- Taking certain medications (such as blood thinners or isotretinoin for acne)
- Keloid or hypertrophic scarring
- Currently undergoing radiation or chemotherapy
- Having a pacemaker or other implanted medical device
- Having a history of keloid scarring or poor wound healing
- Having a history of skin reactions or allergies to makeup or hair dye
- Heart Disease
- Any chronic health conditions
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns regarding our permanent makeup and/or paramedical tattooing services.